American Marine Selcon Vitamin Fish Food Supplement 60ml
- Shipping Lower 48 States
Selcon is a vitamin and fatty acid booster for marine fish that has proven its value in this hobby. A little Selcon will go a long way by soaking any type of food in it for a few minutes prior to feeding, increasing any foods nutritional value.
Selcon is a vitamin supplement for marine fish and invertebrates. Use to help maintain a healthy reef system, increase disease resistance and bost nutritional intake for breeding fish. Combine with freeze-dried or frozen foods or feed to brine shrimp to enhance the nutritional value.
- Contains Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Vitamin C and B12
- Will NOT alter water chemistry
- For marine animal use only
SELCON CONCENTRATE INGREDIENTS
- Selco Highly Unsaturated Fatty Acids; Marine lipids - 200 mg/g
- Stabilized Vitamin C - 200 mg
- Vitamine B12 Cyanocobalamin - 240 mcg
MANUFACTURER INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Filters may continue to run.
- 1. Soak freeze-dried or frozen foods with .5 mL of Selcon in a plastic cup.
- 2. Fill cup with a small amount of water to make contents easier to pour.
- NOTE: Water will cloud temporarily - benefiting all filter-feeding invertebrates.
- 1. Feed 1.0 mL of Selcon to a portion of live brine shrimp.
- 2. Aerate heavily to increase nutritional value.
- NOTE: Wait 12 hours before releasing shrimp into tank.
- 1. For invertebrates, add at the rate of .5 mL of Selcon Concentrate per 50 gallons of aquarium water.
- NOTE: Use less if water does not clear overnight.