Brightwell MicroVore - 500ml
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Shipping Lower 48 States
During a Live Sale, purchase a shipping box to receive your coral, if you haven't already.
• SHIPPING BOX | CLICK HERE
NOTE: Local pickup is free.
Select a Local Pickup shipping module if picking up at Coral-Vault
Microdiet for Planktivorous Marine Fishes, Corals & other Suspension-Feeding Invertebrates
- Suspension of particulate, microencapsulated marine proteins, lipids, and carbohydrates
fortified with complex and free-form amino and fatty acids, and vitamins important to
immune system function.
- Appropriate for feeding many LPS, zooxanthellate, and azooxanthellate soft corals, as
well as gorgonians, anemones, and other solitary and colonial polyps, particularly at night
when tentacles are extended to maximize chances of prey-capture.
- Readily eaten by a multitude of reef-associated fishes known to feed on zooplankton and
food particles drifting in the water column, including anemonefishes, basslets and
pseudochromids, anthias, damselfishes and chromis, pygmy angelfishes, cardinalfishes,
dartfishes, jawfishes, hawkfishes, wrasse, and many surgeonfishes.
- Does not require refrigeration.