Eheim Thermocontrol e300 Heater
- Shipping Lower 48 States
During a Live Sale, purchase a shipping box to receive your coral, if you haven't already.
• SHIPPING BOX | CLICK HERE
NOTE: Local pickup is free.
Select a Local Pickup shipping module if picking up at Coral-Vault
With the EHEIM thermocontrol-e heating element your fish get the right temperature even more precisely - in every aquarium.
The EHEIM thermocontrol aquarium control heater is a further development of the legendary heating element and thermocontrol-e is the latest electronically controlled variant.
The obvious ideas are often the best. This also applies to the aquarium heating element. It is simply hung in the water and heats it up. The principle is the same as it was decades ago. But in the meantime the EHEIM controller heater has become an ultra-modern thermal device. The temperature can be set precisely from 68°F to 89°F. It is measured even more precisely and kept more constant by the electronics with a control accuracy of ± 0.5 °C. The heat is kept constant with an LED that indicates the heating function.
The coating on the heater is made of special laboratory glass that increases the heating surface, serves as a heat shield and ensures even heat emission. There are no cracks and hairline cracks through which condensation water could pass. It is impact resistant. And even extreme temperature fluctuations, such as those that may occur during water changes, do not affect this glass.
The heater is absolutely waterproof, can be fully immersed, has a dry run protection (Thermo Safety Control) and is suitable for fresh and marine water.
Advantages of the EHEIM control heater thermocontrol-e
- Precise temperature adjustment from 68°F to 89°F (20 to 32°C)
- No readjustment necessary
- Control accuracy ± 0.5 °C
- The heat is kept constant
- Control lamp indicates the heating function (red: heating up; green: temperature reached)
- Fully submersible (waterproof)
- With dry-running protection (Thermo Safety Control)
- Glass coating increases the heating surface and ensures optimum, even heat output
- Including double suction holder
- Many sizes for aquariums from 5 to 300 gallons
- Suitable for fresh and marine water Highest safety and reliability
- Made in Germany
- Wattage: 300W
- Temperature setting range: 68°F to 89°F (20 to 32°C)
- Aquarium Size (approx.) 159-265 Gallons
- Height: 19.5"
- Power Cord Length: 5.5'